Why would I need your shredding service?
Residential Document Shredding Service
It is much more cost-effective to deal with us. Amortization of a shredder, as well as labor, maintenance, and disposal costs are usually much higher than expected - not to mention the noise, mess, and dust produced by an office shredder and the fact that employees need to separate paper, remove paper clips and staples, etc. In fact, we can guarantee a minimum of 35% savings when compared to the cost of using your in-house shredder.
- Our document shredding service comes to your physical location and takes care of document disposal for you. Our Off-site shredding service received the highest A+ level of certification through the Boston North Business Chamber.
- Certification: You may get Notarized Certificate of Destruction for your peace of mind and any future audit compliance concerns.
- Ease Of Use: Drop Off at our 1215 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876 Location and save on transportation charges, cost as low as $10.00 per Box.
- Unrecoverable: The professional process used by our shredding company makes it impossible to reconstruct documents.
- Affordable: It can cost only pennies per pound to shred business documents Vs you having to spend valuable time in front of shredder that overheats and jams every other minute.
- Less time consuming: Shredding these documents by hand would waste valuable employee-hours. With our shredding service, huge piles of documents can be shredded in a fraction of the time.
- Compliance with the Law: HIPAA, FACTA, SOX, MA Privacy Laws.